No matter what your age, no matter where you come from, no matter who you are, there is a place for you at St. Paul’s. You’ll meet a great mix of friendly people, hear relevant messages, enjoy great music and discover compelling programs for young and old alike.
To journey with Christ, each other and the neighbors God gives us.
- We celebrate God’s goodness in all that we do.
- We honor and accept each person’s journey.
- We offer our best and seek to grow as we walk with Christ.
- We nurture and equip people to use their gifts and talents.
- We partner with others as we join God at work in the world.
- We embrace diversity – inviting and welcoming all as God’s children.
- Providing opportunities for spiritual growth that lead to Christian faith as a way of life.
- Embracing Christian community that supports, encourages and strengthens people of all ages.
- Creatively engaging the arts and promoting learning – in the church and in the community – so that people can develop and participate fully in the world.
- Bridging the differences that separate people and divide our community.
- Working in and with the community to embody Christ’s love – especially with and for those who are living on life’s margins.
Our Church in Transition
Our church has called a new pastor! Pastor Mark Rollenhagen will be finishing up his current call at Good Soil Lutheran Ministries in Ohio and will be joining us in mid-October. In the meantime, all pastoral ministries at St. Paul’s will continue to be provided by Interim Pastor Janet Volk.